A downloadable game
Vampires are real. They hunt and prey on humans every night. They consider humanity beneath them, but there are those who fight them. These men and women are Hunter$, because killing Vampires is big business (and business is good!)
Hunter$ is a minimalist and rules light Breathless game about killing Vampires for profit in the modern day.
- Rules that allow you to focus on the story, and leave a lot of narrative control in the hands of the players
- Play one of Seven professions, each with their own special Talent. You can be a Badge, a Criminal, a Priest, a Reporter, a Scientist, a Soldier or a Survivor
- Rules for Associations, groups of Hunter$ who work together, and the special Benefit each one offers characters who join them.
- Stats for three types of Vampires that exist, along with some adventure snapshots to let you get hunting right away!
- Easy to print PDF so you can be up and running in minutes!
Writing and Design by Gerry Saracco
Cover art by Gary Dupuis
Interior Art by: Brett Neufeld, Gary Dupuis, Jacob Blackmon, JeShields, Skortched Urf’ Studios, Teresa Guido, Zsuzsa Fige
Publisher’s Choice Quality Stock Art © Rick Hershey/Fat Goblin Games
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you're in need and can't afford a copy of the game, help yourself to a Community Copy. Every sale contributes more copies to the pool
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.